Sunday, August 15, 2010

Charles Barkley says LeBron makes ‘punk moves’

We all have that lovable, loud-mouthed uncle, that isn't afraid to speak their mind. For the NBA, Charles Barkley is that uncle.

And while there are quite a few times where Sir Charles should kind of just stay quiet, his recent comments could not have been more warranted. Take a look at what Charles Barkley told ESPN's Mike Greenberg on his radio show: 

“I want him to make sure that he puts my name on that (list). I thought that his little one-hour special was a punk move.”

That’s pretty straight-forward, Charles. And of course, the Bark-ster is referring to the list that LeBron tweeted about a few days ago:

“Don’t think for one min that I haven’t been taking mental notes of everyone taking shots at me this summer. And I mean everyone!”

Powerful stuff, LeBron. Make sure you take mental notes of how not to play in the conference semi-finals, too. A lot of lessons can be learned from that fiasco.

Seriously, though. I don’t get why LeBron is so upset about all these people “taking shots at him.” I mean, that’s exactly why he left Cleveland; he wanted the least amount of responsibility possible. Now he has to take responsibility for his actions? Why, oh why, can’t people leave LeBron alone?

Oh well. At least LeBron has his Twitter account he can vent to. However, I would suggest talking to Ron Artest’s psychiatrist. Apparently, she can do wonders.

1 comment:

  1. i think Lebron is a punk hopefuly kobe beats him in the finals thanks carlos

    ReplyDelete